Registered Nurse - Cath Lab - 13 Week Contract
A rewarding position is open for a Registered Nurse with experience performing cardiac catheterizations, angioplasties and valvuloplasties for a 13 week contract assignment at a state-of-the-art hospital.
You’ll enjoy a supportive, ambitious culture at Jackson where we’re focused on making sure talented nurses like you can do your best work in the most positive work environments possible since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.-
- 12 months Cath Lab experience in an acute care setting within in the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location - job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that’s why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone, or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.