Travel RN - Registered Nurse: Tele
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of nursing experience, with active RN license and BLS and/or ACLS (if required) certified by the American Heart Association.
About this Travel Assignment:
Located in a beautiful area of southern North Carolina, Charlotte is a dynamic city with a great mild climate and a lot to offer you. Replete with charm, Charlotte provides an environment that is inviting to everyone and perfect for those who are curious about the South. Uptown helps bring Charlotte’s huge sports, arts, and music cultures to life, and throughout the entire area delicious restaurants, alluring shops, and exciting night-out venues are scattered. Situated in very close proximity to lakes, mountains, and the ocean, Charlotte gives you an endless amount of opportunities to explore. Let the Queen City draw you in! For more information, visit www.charlottesgotalot.com.What makes Go Healthcare Staffing Different?
From the first conversation with your Go Recruiter to your last day of your assignment, you can tell we are a different travel nurse company. Simply put, we do everything to make you happy. We center our company around you, what you want and what you need. Each of our travel assignments must meet the criteria of offering what travel nurses want: generous pay packages, rewarding clinical experiences at exciting travel destinations. Next, we thoughtfully customized our Go Benefits to make sure we meet what travel nurses need on the road. That’s why your Go Benefits include:
- The convenience of weekly pay with direct deposit and payroll support available any time you need it
- Medical insurance for all of our travelers on day one of employment with GO Healthcare through Cigna
- Supplemental dental, vision, short term, and life insurance
- The most traveler-friendly compensation package you can find for meals, assignment incidentals and housing stipends
- Access to our dedicated Credentialing Specialist from the minute you join GO
- Communication "your way" - call, text or email at your time, your convenience.
Discover the Go Healthcare Staffing difference – we put nurses first! Are you ready to GO?
Let’s GO Travel, Nurses! Find out about all of our exciting travel assignments not listed here by calling 844-966-8773 or www.gohealthcarestaffing.com