Travel LPN/LVN Job
Take your experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse or LVN on the road and help healthcare facilities nationwide who are experiencing rapid growth or regional staffing shortages. As an experienced LPN/LVN, you’ll provide quality bedside care to patients as directed by physicians, registered nurses or administrators, and ensure that the appropriate care for patients is provided.
Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments or longer in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain views, major cities, and rural areas.
- Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university or is a graduate of an accredited/approved LPN/LVN program.
- 1-year previous bed side nursing experience within the last 3 years.
- Current and unrestricted Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) licensure in state of practice.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that’s why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone, or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who’ll give you more information on this or other LPN/LVN jobs in the locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.