Registered Nurse - MS/TELE - 13 Week Contract
Enjoy a new, rewarding position if you’re a Registered Nurse with experience caring for patients in need of treatment for general medical conditions or surgical procedures in a 13 week contract at a state-of-the-art area hospital.
Experience an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson Nurse Professionals where Traveling Nurses have been building rewarding careers since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.-
- 12 months MS/TELE experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location - job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that’s how it should be.
- Cigna health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won’t leave you in the dark about where you’re going or what you’re getting.
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.