Lutheran Downtown Hospital Trauma Program Manager (RN)
Trauma Program Manager for Lutheran Downtown Hospital!
Plans organizes, coordinates and evaluates trauma services at Lutheran Downtown Hospital. Assume 24 hour responsibility for coordination of quality nursing care of trauma patients throughout Lutheran Downtown Hospital; assists medical director with administration of trauma services in collaboration with sub-specialties, medical teams and ancillary services to ensure comprehensive care to all related patients.
Lutheran Downtown Hospital of Fort Wayne, Indiana is looking for Registered Nurses (RN’s) with trauma experience to join our team! Our passion is to deliver the highest level of expertise and technology locally, giving registered nurses at every stage in their career the opportunity to grow, lead and mentor into more specialized clinical areas of our hospital, close to home. Our highly professional team of registered nurses and doctors are committed to providing quality patient care with a family-centered approach.
Lutheran Downtown Hospital, part of the Lutheran Health Network, located on the southwest corner of Main and Van Buren, will be a 60-bed acute care hospital. We are hiring now and opening for patient care soon. The decision to build an advanced, vibrant facility, which is being constructed across the street from the existing hospital, aligns with Lutheran Health Network's goals to stay downtown and remain an active participant in its success.
The planned size of the facility reflects the growth in services being offered in outpatient settings as medical technologies advance. The facility will be built with space to accommodate future growth to more than 100 beds, based on the community's needs.
Lutheran Downtown Hospital will include a 19-bed Emergency Department, operating suites, two gastroenterology suites, imaging services, robotic-assisted surgery and laboratory services.
Apply today to learn more about our full time, part time, and PRN positions.
- 3 - 5 years' clinical leadership which includes a minimum of 2 years in critical care.
- Associates or better
- Bachelors or better
- C-BCEN Emergency Nurse
- C-AACN CCRN
- C-ENA Trauma RN Core Crse
- C-AHA PALS
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- C-AHA ACLS
- L-IN-RN License
- C-ENA-Emer Nur Ped C
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help