Registered Nurse, RN - Facility Staffing
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
Our Registered Nurse (RN) have been called to care when they’re needed most. As a member of our staffing team, you’ll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Provide direct patient care according to the provider’s prescribed plan of care (and nursing scope of practice) while closely monitoring progress/recovery.
- Assess and document patient conditions and report changes as needed (vitals, blood/stool/urine, glucose, etc.)
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV/fluids documenting thoroughly.
- Inspect and care for wounds, changing dressings and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc. and deliver appropriate treatments.
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes.
What we’re looking for:
- Education: Associate degree in Nursing (ADN) or Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state associated with this position.
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification.
- Practical trach and/or ventilator experience preferred, not required.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
At Interim HealthCare Facility Staffing, we know that vacancies and last minute call-offs don’t just impact revenue, they’re a matter of patient safety - that’s why our network of healthcare facilities and clients trust us with their openings. From support staff and MAs to Nurses and Therapists, we match talent with flexible opportunities in a variety of practice settings. We see staffing as a strategy for stress relief.