Clinical Coordinator RN Intensive Care ICU
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Clinical Coordinator RN Intensive Care ICU Schedule: Full Time Nights Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? If not, consider John Randolph Medical Center, committed to building a health community built on core values which are focused on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need. John Randolph Medical Center, your local community hospital, serving Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Petersburg and the surrounding area since 1915. At our 147-bed hospital, you can access the advanced technology and sophisticated treatments typically found in larger urban medical centers. A top performing hospital recognized by the Joint Commission, John Randolph Medical Center has also received recognition from the American Association of Respiratory Care and our emergency room is stroke and chest pain accredited. We remain focused on continuously expanding our services and technology, enabling us to provide quality services to our community. As one of the HCA Virginia hospitals, we deliver the best of both worlds—high-quality, technology-assisted expert care in a warm, welcoming and personalized environment. Recognized for four consecutive years as one of the Joint Commission’s Top Performing Hospitals and have obtained The Joint Commission’s disease specific accreditation for our Hip and Knee Replacement Programs. HCA Healthcare (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data. Why Join Our ICU Team?
- 11-Bed General ICU with attached 12-bed Step Down unit but we’re expanding!
- Patient population: Pulmonary Cardiac, Heart Failure, COPD, Stroke, Ventilator Management, Continuous Dialysis, Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis
- Average daily census of 8 patients with nurse to patient ratio based on acuity
- Great team work, like family with very supportive culture and mutual respect.
- Serves as resource and mentor for staff in the clinical arena.
- Assumes responsibility for decisions and actions in the lead clinical role.
- Provides opportunities for employee development.
- Communicates effectively with staff, peers, director, and external and internal customers.
- Utilizes quality improvement as basis to improve unit/department process.
- Maintains unit readiness for regulatory surveys.
- Demonstrates clinical competence to practice within the unit’s Scope of Service.
- Pursues own professional growth and development.
- Manages expenses to stay within budgetary guidelines.
- Others duties as assigned by Nursing Director.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree preferred
- RN Diploma or Associates of Nursing Degree required
- Educational programs in nursing management and currently enrolled in an BSN program preferred
- 1 year experience as RN with demonstrated proficiency leadership and management required.
- 2 years of Charge Nurse experience preferred
- VA RN license or valid RN Compact State License
- BLS required
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- CCRN preferred
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.