Registered Nurse (RN) - Greenville, SC
Overview: Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) who wants to make a difference in people’s lives every day? If so, Interim HealthCare of the Upstate is the place for you. We have been recognized as the #1 employer in the state for providing meaningful work to our employees in addition to being named a Top Workplace in South Carolina for the fifth consecutive year! We need a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) like you to work in beautiful Greenville, SC and surrounding areas to assure quality patient/client care and services are provided to in-home clients.
Our Mission: We are dedicated to honoring God through the enrichment of human life.
Who you are:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse (RN) program and an active, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of South Carolina or compact multi-state license
- One (1) year Med/Surg or Critical Care / IV Therapy experience required.
What we offer our Registered Nurses:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance and Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
What you'll do as a Registered Nurse (RN):
- Provide respectful and compassionate care to patients.
- Provide patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of RN practice, Interim HealthCare performance standards, and the written Plan of Care.
- Uses clinical decision making to manage an assigned patient population efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.