Registered Nurse ARRMC (Maternal Child) - Sign-On! - Based in Bend, OR
Registered Nurse ARRMC (Maternal Child) - Sign-On! Req #: 6589 Facility: Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center Location: Medford, OR Department: Maternal And Child (1000-63043) Category: Nursing - Patient Care Schedule: Full Time Shift/Schedule: Variable Schedule Nights Union Position: Yes
RN Wanted / Maternal Child
FTE: 0.9 / Status: Full Time
Schedule: Variable Schedule Nights
Salary: Based on qualifications and years of relevant experienceWe are offering a Lucrative and Highly Competitive Recruitment Bonus - in addition to a lucrative relocation! Contact Michael Brophy, Senior Recruiter, for more information @ [email protected]
EARN MORE MONEY WITH YOUR BSN AND PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS!
Who We Are
The Family Birth Center and Maternal Child Unit at Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center is the regional referral center for high-risk patients spanning Northern California and Southern Oregon, with an average of 1,600 deliveries per year.
Our trustworthy care teams are a preferred choice for our patients and providers. Working towards a baby-friendly designation, our team of skilled clinicians strive to provide medical excellence. Including utilizing a family-centered model for drug exposed infants, the renowned Eat, Sleep, Console method.
In addition, our team also follows the gold standards for staffing perinatal units, set forth by the leading authority in perinatal nursing, the Association of Womens Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN). We also serve as the states first and only - Emergency Department for OB patients, where our OB hospitalists are on call 24/7, allowing our skilled nursing staff to have continuous physician support.
Who You Are
- You are an experienced perinatal RN who cares about providing compassionate, efficient and high-quality nursing care for a diverse population of patients and their families
- A solid team player who enjoys working with a close team and stops at nothing to achieve a shared goal
- Youre able to communicate effectively with patients and care team members and work within a faced-paced environment
- A forward-thinking RN who not only enjoys learning new processes but supports change and being engaged in shared governance efforts
What Youll Do
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to deliver excellent mother- baby patient care
- Provide excellent nursing care to patients with various acuities
- Demonstrate organizational skills in the delivery of nursing care to patients with flexibility and a willingness to adjust priorities in response to changes in patient acuity, volume, emergencies, staffing or scheduling
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- 2 years acute care experience required
- RN experience including circulation & recovery of C-sections and high-risk L&D/ante-partum care preferred
- OB/Mother-Baby experience preferred
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing required upon start date
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) must be obtained within 4 months of hire date
What We Offer for Full-Time and Part-Time Positions
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Healthcare System
- An unparalleled, supportive culture that leads to award-winning patient outcomes
- Excellent base pay, comprehensive benefits and performance-based
- Generous time off package including 8 holidays that supports a healthy work/life balance
- Substantial retirement package that includes a 6% employer contribution
- Relocation and bonus package available to qualified external candidates
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a locally-managed, nationally recognized top 15 health system. We are in beautiful Southern Oregon and are the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5,000 people and include: Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values - the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.