Clinical Nurse Coord RN Labor and Delivery
DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator L&D RN At Research Medical Center you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At RMC, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Paid Personal Leave
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Assistance/Reimbursement Programs
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance optionAdoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We have the wonderful job of creating a story for a family and making it the best story ever.
24/7 In house OB Hospitalist Group
We have the potential to give mom’s many choices in the labor and delivery options. You can use hydrotherapy, walking while in labor with telemetry monitors, or have an epidural. The patient is the key player in decision making.
- Under the general supervision of the unit’s director or designee the Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts.
- In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in unit.
- Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift.
- Functions as a resource person for staff member and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided when s/he is on duty.
- Makes decisions regarding activities with these areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation.
- BLS & NRP certification required and maintained. ACLS preferred.
- Activity in professional organizations encouraged.
- Two (2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her unit and leadership/ management experience is preferred.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.