Registered Nurse - Immediate Opening
Overview: Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking a Registered Nurse to join the Regional On Call Team! We are looking for a LPN who wants an opportunity to be apart of an on call region at PHS. You would have an opportunity to see what is available for pick up at 4 PHS locations. Below showcases what each community offers, but this role would mainly be picking up in the LTC or TCU settings. This role is great if you feel called to the PHS ministry, you want flexibility, you are flexible, you are available to pick up 1+ shifts per week and you are open to working multiple times/shifts. LTC experience is required. SW On Call Region: Flagstone: 625 Prairie Center Drive Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Care Center/Long Term Care.
- Folkestone is a progressive "green" community featuring access to pedestrian walkways, shopping and dining, plazas and open space, public art and fountains. This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Enhanced Assisted Living, Care Center/Long Term Care.
- This community includes Long-Term Care, Memory Care, and Assisted Living.
- This location is on the shores of beautiful Lake Minnetonka.
- This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care, Transitional Care/Rehab.
- Registered Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.