Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Travel / Long Term Care
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Travel/Contract - LTC - New Hampshire
Enjoy New Hampshire for a 13-week assignment in our client' s Long Term Care Facility. Our client is currently looking to hire Licensed Practical Nurses to join their staff. - Join MAS Medical Staffing to jump-start your travel healthcare career.
Our dedicated team of recruiters are facilitators of your career and a support system for families and innovators within the industry. MAS Medical Staffing is more than a staffing agency, we help all our candidates grow personally and professionally.
- 13-week contract
- Evening Shift Times Available
- Every Other Weekend Required
- Overtime available
MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry-leading compensation packages and benefits, including:
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401K with company match
- Generous housing stipends and housing assistance
- Instant pay available for hours worked.
- Health insurance coverage & Supplemental Insurance offerings
- Travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance & reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- MAS Experience Road Map Loyalty Program
- Dedicated Recruiters on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone.
- Must have a current license in the state of New Hampshire
- Certification from an accredited school required
- BLS Certification
- 1-2 years prior experience