SLP Position - Skilled Nursing Facility
We’re hiring experienced speech language pathologists for school,
hospital, outpatient and skilled nursing facilities with immediate
openings.Not sure what a Traveling SLP is? Click here for a quick overview.
- 1 year of experience under the supervision of a senior SLP.
- Completed CFY and current Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that’s why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who’ll give you more information on this SLP opening and fill you in on the rewarding, full-time career you can enjoy as a traveling therapist.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.