Licensed Practical Nurse - Now Hiring
Overview: Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) Central Staffing Float Pool provides relief staffing resources to our care teams in our Care Centers, Assisted Living and Transitional Care communities and serves as an important part of our ministry serving older adults. We are looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse that wants flexibility, but has the availability and desire to pick up shifts. We are hiring for both on call and full time status right now. Must be open to two of the three shifts (example: AM/NOC, PM/NOC or AM/PM). If you would like to:
- Earn Premium Pay (extra $45 per shift on top of hourly wage)
- Travel to a variety of PHS locations (need to willing to drive up to 30 miles from your home)
- Get to know a variety of people
- Set your own schedule within program requirements
- Gain experience in different care settings (Assisted Living, Long-Term Care and Transitional Care)
- Vaccine - We encourage vaccination to protect each other; vaccination is free and encouraged but not mandated.
- Clean Air - New bipolar ionization technology safely cleans the air inside all of our buildings without the use of chemicals or unwanted byproducts.
- Physical Distancing & Masks - Spacious environments along with protocols around mask wearing and proper physical distancing enable community amenities and fellowship.
- Cleaning & Disinfection - Electrostatic sprayers, hand washing stations and/or hand sanitizer dispensers are at all entrances.
- Private Rooms - As a commitment to our superior resident experience, we offer over 95% private rooms in our care settings.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- A minimum of 6 months of prior experience in LTC, TCU or Hospital.
- Current CPR certification.
- Able and willing to travel to communities within a 30 mile radius of your home.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices. Demonstrated problem solving skills, dependability, ability to adapt to the scheduling and staffing needs at various PHS communities.Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.