TN - RN Acute Care Surgical & Bariatric A4 Days
- 30 Bed Surgical and Bariatric Unit focusing on a variety of general surgical patients such as colon, gall bladder, thyroid, kidney, and urologic patients.
- Additionally, A4 is a Joint Commission Bariatric Certified nursing unit. Come join a nursing team that is very supportive of each other as they work hard to provide the highest quality, safest, and most effective care possible. Very traveler friendly environment as travel nurses are treated as a core member of the team.
- *Patient ratios are acuity adjusted with a typical ratio of 1:6
- *Bariatric and/or ERAS protocol experience a plus.
- *36/48 Schedule
- * Floating/flexing of traveler will follow current hospital policy. Please include on the confirmation.
- *Traveler must live outside of a 100 mile radius of the hospital service area.
- *16 hours of nonbillable orientation. Please include on the confirmation.
- *Hospital can flex off/cancel one shift biweekly without a financial penalty if there is a decrease in census. Please include on the confirmation.