Registered Nurse - RN - Psych
Registered Nurse - RN - Psych
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a Psych Registered Nurse for full-time, contract opportunities in Medical Lake, WA Qualified nurses will have previous psych or med-Surg experience and have a strong focus on inpatient care. In addition to our standard benefits, our RNs are preferred in a number of hospitals and facilities. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known organization!
- Shift times: 11pm-7am
- 5+ years of RN Behavioral Health
- Medical Lake Washington
- PENDING WA LICENSE is OK!
- These nurses WILL be working in a COVID Unit
- Will be required to work
- Charge after receiving the proper training on-site
Weekly Comp: $1930
Weekly Taxable $1160
Weekly Stipend: $385
Weekly M & IE: $385
*Rates may vary based on stipend needs*
Duties: The Registered Nurse is responsible for delivering quality general and psychiatric nursing care to patients with emotional orpsychiatric disorders; serves actively and constructively as a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team, supporting the organization and program philosophy of care; ensuring the safety and well-being of each patient. Skills: 1 year of inpatient psychiatric experience Education: Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Nursing and a valid State RN License.
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Travel Opportunities
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - PSYCH POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by settings new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the organization
- Assess plans and evaluates patient care needs
- Carry out physician orders
- Administer prescribed medications, change dressings, clean wounds and monitor vital signs
- Serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems
- Instruct and educate patients and families
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team
- Provide age and culturally appropriate care
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE:
- Previous Psych experience preferred
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- RN license in state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: Medical Lake
- Order ID: 282399
- Weekly Comp: $1930