OT - Occupational Therapist
Client in SC seeking MUSC Travel:Occupational Therapist (OT) (OT) to work
South Carolina is a southeastern state known for its shoreline, tropical beaches and Congaree National Park. South Carolina is also home to the historical city of Charlestown which was where the Civil War's opening shots were fired. The northern part of South Carolina is known for the tremendous amount of golf courses and the famous vacation spot that is Myrtle Beach. Another great part about South Carolina is the other beach getaway, Hilton Head, a much more upscale getaway.
As a travel allied professional or a traveling nurse with CoreMedical Group, you are eligible for some of the best benefits in the industry, including:
- Free Private Housing or a Generous Housing Allowance
- Health Insurance coverage, Medical/Dental/Vision
- $50K in Free Life Insurance coverage
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance & Reimbursement
- Matching 401K
- Referral Bonus $$ Program
- Club CoreMed Trip Points
- Plus much more!