Lead Nurse - Restore Hyper Wellness Village District
Lead Nurse Restore Hyper Wellness - Village District
Do you have a passion for nursing but are tired of the hectic, high-stress environment of a clinic or ER? This is your chance to take your career in an exciting, new direction.
Restore is seeking an outgoing, experienced Lead Nurse to join our team of wellness professionals on a mission to help people feel better so they can do more of what they love. We’re the antithesis of a traditional medical office or clinic, offering innovative wellness services in a fun, comfortable environment. Our nurses have described working for Restore as "the most fun you can have at a nursing job while still helping people in a meaningful way." This is your opportunity to take an active role in assisting individuals on their health and wellness journey.
A Snapshot of a Lead Nurse’s Role
- Administering IV Drip Therapy and Intramuscular Injections to deliver our menu of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Educating clients on the qualities and benefits of our IV Drips and Intramuscular Injection ingredients
- Guiding clients through Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy sessions
- Administering skin testing and transdermal immunotherapy
- Documenting client visits through the use of electronic medical records
- Addressing and answering client questions using the Restore Nursing Reference Guide under the supervision of the provider and nursing director
- Communicating to the nursing team any issues or adverse effects clients experience
- Providing therapeutic communication along with exceptional customer service
- Assisting staff with store services
- Participating in off-site nursing events and special projects
Qualities You Need to Succeed as a Restore Lead Nurse
- You’re licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- You have two years of experience as a nurse in an acute care setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg, or similar).
- You have at least one year of experience administering injections.
- You’re comfortable using electronic medical records to document client details.
- You maintain a non-judgemental outlook and have a demonstrated ability to work with a diverse clientele.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
- You value ethics and integrity.
- You embrace a team environment and also excel at working independently.
- You’re willing to adhere to all policies and procedures and understand the importance of maintaining medical compliance.
Benefits of Joining Restore
- A competitive salary
- Vacation time
- Complimentary and discounted access to Restore’s innovative wellness services
- Opportunity for growth
- The knowledge that you’re making a positive impact on people’s lives every day
Now, a Little About Us
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.