Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery - Sign On Bonus
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
We are offering $12,000 sign on bonus for a limited time; 1 year RN experience required. Current HCA employees not eligible.
Are you a Registered Nurse with experience in a Labor and Delivery Unit? If you want to use your critical thinking skills to act as a mother's guide through their stay, support the mother and her partner through the labor process, and provide comfort through birth, apply now to join the Labor and Delivery Team at HCA’s Johnston-Willis Hospital. See why our employees love working at Johnston-Willis Hospital! Johnston-Willis Hospital: We have been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years, which means patients can depend on our experience to provide the exceptional care they need. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care – through the Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital – as well as inpatient rehabilitation, our ER is a state-authorized Level III trauma center, and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center. HCA Healthcare:
- 63rd on Fortune’s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for 10 consecutive years
- 24-bed Labor Delivery Recovery Postpartum (LDRP) Suites
- 3 overflow Postpartum rooms
- 2 Obstetrics Operating Rooms (ORs)
- 24/7 around-the-clock, on-call neonatologists
- Obstetricians, Perinatologists, Anesthesiologists, IBCLC Lactation Consultants, OB OR Techs
Take a Virtual Tour of Johnston-Willis Hospital’s Maternal Infant Unit! We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team. Check us out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- NRP certification (preferred)
- At least 1 year of acute care hospital experience as a RN (required)
- At least 1 year of experience in Labor and Delivery (preferred)
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.