RN - Neuro Ortho Bariatric
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
RN - Med Surg Days rotating
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Neuro Ortho Nurse today with TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Southern Hills Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
We are seeking a Rehab Registered Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!TriStar Southern Hills Inpatient Rehab Program is a 16 bed facility focused on assisting patients to regain functionality and independence in every day life while meeting complex medical needs. TriStar Southern Hills Rehab is the only Inpatient Rehab Program in TriStar accepting LVAD patients, the program additionally focuses in neuro which include spinal cord injuries, Guillian-Barre, Parkinsons Disease, and other complex medical conditions. Job Summary:
- You will perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act. You will utilize therapeutic communication in daily practice.
- You will maintain a safe and therapeutic environment.
- You will identify nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient.
- You will plan individualized and holistic patient care.
- You will participate in performance improvement activities to assure continuous quality improvement.
- You will provide care and coordinates participation that fosters the goals of the hospital’s mission statement.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Rehab Registered Nurse qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing. BSN Preferred
- Current licensure with the Tennessee State Board of Nursing; compact licensure is also acceptable
- Current Licensure with the TN State Board of Nursing; compact licensure is also acceptable
- Current BLS (All RNs)
- Current ACLS (All CCU, ER, Cath Lab, Special Procedures, PACU, House
- Supervisors, Float, Imaging, Endoscopy, EKG EEG)
- Current PALS (ER, House Supervisors, Float, PACU
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.