Home Health RN
Additional Location(s)Employee TypeEmployeeWorking Hours Per Week40Job Description
One Call Away
This is the first step in becoming a Residential Home Health Registered Nurse who inspires, innovates, and influences every day. We are a nationally recognized leader in home health for over 20 years, accredited, and have been named a Top Workplace 10 years in a row by the Detroit Free Press.
We have immediate openings, call 888-444-0454.
Why you will love this RN job:
- Inspire: Create meaningful relationships over time that motivate patients to reach their healthcare goals
- Innovate: Leverage advanced technology to case manage and streamline care coordination between patients, physicians, and the interdisciplinary team
- Influence: Empower your patients to take greater ownership of their health and recovery
- Independence: Following the schedule you help create, you will travel to your patients' homes
Why you will love being an RN at Residential Home Health:
- Uncapped earning potential, including quarterly bonuses
- Flexible schedules, no long shifts, and minimal weekend shifts a year
- A comprehensive 6-week RN onboarding program
- State of the art technology to reduce time spent on charting
- Continued education with support from field preceptors and mentors
- Employee and family-focused appreciation program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for you and your family
- Company paid life insurance and disability benefits. Also, pre-tax FSA and HSA plans
- Time off that grows with your tenure
- 401k plan and pension
- Company paid vehicle program
- Discount on tuition for selected courses offered by Purdue and Kaplan
Certain benefits may vary based on your employment status.
What we are looking for:
- RN license in the state you work
- Associates Degree or higher from an accredited School of Nursing
- One year of RN experience
- Current driver’s license
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process, which includes medical and recreational marijuana.
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or text.
Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer