Registered Nurse Renal PCU - Sign On Bonus
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Work Schedule: Full-Time Nights 7p-7a Rotating Weekends
New Hires may receive up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation Bonus .
Sign On Bonus EligibilityAcute care positions will require at least 1 year of Acute care experience. At least 1 year of experience is required in the specialty for which the new hire is being hired into, and that experience must be within the last 5 years. Any Sign On Bonus exceptions must be reviewed/approved by the site HRVP. Medical City Fort Worth At Medical City Fort Worth, There is a Difference. Registered Nurse (RN) Renal PCU Work Schedule: Full-Time(Nights)7p-7a Rotating Weekends
- Top 1% transplant team in the nation with world-renown physicians
- Shortest transplant waitlist in the nation
- New growing comprehensive liver program with frequent education opportunities
- Beautiful recently renovated unit
- Close-knit staff with hospital-wide reputation for teamwork and friendliness
- Inpatient transplant ICU step down unit.
- Receive fresh kidney and liver transplant patients from ICU, care for pre and post-transplant patients and clean PCU overflow
- 120+ kidney transplants per year, est. 10-12 liver transplants per year.
- Average daily census of unit 12-16 patients
- Works closely with CVICU to prep, recover, and move patients based on acuity
- Bedside RN caring for PCU, pre and post-transplant patients, kidney and liver evaluation patients
- Comprehensive transplant education takes several months. Nurse will start taking stable PCU patients and advance as competent to take higher acuity transplant patients.
- Provide competent care and excellent customer service. Performance measured by patient outcomes, service excellence, error reporting, and teamwork
- GRADUATED FROM AN ACCREDITED SCHOOL OF NURSING WITH A BSN TEXAS OR COMPACT RN LICENSURE OR ABLE TO OBTAIN
- American Heart BLS AND ACLS
- ICU, PCU, or surgical experience
- Ability to Care for 3-4:1 patient ratios
- Ability to multitask and cope with frequent care plan changes
- Certification, PCCN or CCTN
- Transplant experience
- Experience with immunocompromised patients
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.