Registered Nurse Rehabilitation - Sign On Bonus
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $27.00 - $41.10 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.*** SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $10,000 WITH EXPERIENCE *** We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for our acute Rehabilitation Unit at Swedish Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA) to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will assist clients in adapting to an alternative lifestyle, while providing a therapeutic environment for patients’ and their families’ development.
- You will design and implement treatment strategies that are based on scientific nursing theory related to self-care and that promote physical, psychosocial, and spiritual health.
- You will work in inpatient acute setting.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Preferred experience in Rehabilitation, Ortho, Neuro, TCU or Medical-Surgical.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.