Registered Nurse (RN) Endoscopy - PRN
Looking for Registered Nurses to work in our Ambulatory Endoscopy!
Dupont Hospital of Fort Wayne, Indiana is looking for RN’s to join our team! Our passion is to deliver the highest level of expertise and technology locally, giving nurses at every stage in their career the opportunity to grow, lead, and mentor into more specialized clinical areas of our hospital, close to home. Our highly professional team of nurses and doctors are committed to providing quality patient care with a family-centered approach.
Highlights of our Ambulatory Endo RN role:
- PRN Requirements: must be available to work a total of at least 36 hours per 6 week schedule- to include 2 potential weekend shifts; Must be available to work 1 scheduled holiday per year
- Day time hours; most generally 8 hour shifts
- Valid Indiana RN license
- ASN at minimum
- BLS and additional certification within period of time of hire
- Procedural experience preferred
Dupont Hospital, part of the Lutheran Health Network, is a 131-bed facility that was designed by physicians and every detail was carefully thought out to provide better patient care and comfort. It's also built on a 5-Star Service philosophy. That's part of the reason the hospital has been designated as a 100 Top hospital by Watson Health™ multiple times.
As our RN’s utilize their specialized skills and unique training for each department, their dedication and commitment to our patients, families, the community and each other set us apart! We value growth and development of our nurses which is why Fellowships are offered for various departments, recent grads can grow within our Nurse Residency program, and our experienced RNs can advance within the Clinical Advancement Program.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Associates or better in Nursing
- Bachelors or better in Nursing
- L-IN-RN License
- C-AHA ACLS
- C-Luth Health-EKG-AACN
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac