Registered Nurse Oncology
OverviewDo you have the PRN career opportunities as a Oncology Registered Nurse you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Mission Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Oncology Registered Nurse where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise! About the Department:
- The Oncology floor is a team oriented unit that is passionate about the patients they serve to provide specialized care. The oncology patient population consists of Adult Medical Hematology and Oncology, as well as Gynecological Oncology diagnoses, chemotherapy, continuous ECG/Pulse Oximetry.
- Provides leadership which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients.Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family. Implements medically prescribed interventions.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or enroll in a BSN or advanced degree program and obtain a BSN within 5 years of hire date into RN position.
- Grandfathering will be accepted between departments and Mission Health entities.
- Exemptions or extensions may be approved by the facility CNO and reported out to the CNO Council members.
- Each facility will ensure tracking of exemptions should this information be needed. R
- RNs with 10 years or more of experience are exempt.
- Masters in Nursing.
- Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. eNLC (Enhanced Nurse License Compact) license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON BLS Healthcare ProviderNational Certification in area of specialty preferred