TN - RN 2 West Surgery/Oncology - Days
- 36/48 schedule
- Surgery/oncology unit: 75% surgery (ostomies, abdominal surgeries, urologic surgeries, vascular surgeries with approximately 25% oncology/hospice patients.
- Traveler must live 100 miles or > from the hospitals service area.
- General orientation will begin on Sundays. Sunday will be online CBLs and Monday will begin in person classroom training.
- Please include in the confirmation: 16 hours of nonbillable orientation. Hospital can cancel/call off one shift biweekly without a financial penalty if there is a decrease in census.
- I can start the traveler any Sunday that you can complete the compliance documents by the deadline.