TN - RN 3 West Cardiac Med/Surg - Nights
* 36/48 schedule (this is required for travelers and team members)
* Cardiac Med/Surg: Med/Surg Chest Pain, Post Cath patients, CHF, post day 1&2 CABG patients, some mediastinal tubes and stable cardiac drips (no titration). Future plan is the change to an AAU/PCU.
* Traveler must live 100 miles or > from the hospitals service area
* General orientation will begin on Sundays. Sunday will be online CBLs and Monday will begin in person classroom training.
* Please include in the confirmation: 16 hours of nonbillable orientation. Hospital can cancel/call off one shift biweekly without a financial penalty if there is a decrease in census.
* I can start the traveler any Sunday that you can complete the compliance documents by the deadline.