CRISIS RESPONSE Registered Nurse - RN – Infection Prevention
CRISIS RESPONSE Registered Nurse - RN - Infection Prevention
We are hiring a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) for an Infection Prevention opportunity in Ayer, MA. The position requires a nurse candidate to have recent nursing home experience as an Infection Prevention specialist. Local and travel candidates will be considered! CareerStaff Unlimited will handle your travel needs, and we have permanent or contract positions available.
Weekly Estimated Pay: $3505
Weekly Taxable Pay: $3120
Weekly Housing Per Diem: Travel Included (Lodging, Rental Car, speak to a recruiter for details)
Weekly Meal Per Diem: $385
*Rates may vary based on per diem needs
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE OPPORTUNITY:
- Immediate Openings
- Orientation Program Offered by Client
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE POSITION:
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
- Ability to deal tactfully with government agencies and personnel, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current RN license in the state of employment
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: AYER
- Shift: 7A-3P
- Setting: SNF/LTC
- Order ID: 282656
- Weekly Estimated Pay: $3505
- Weekly Taxable Pay: $3120