Registered Nurse Emergency Room Float Pool
DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $30.59 - $46.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are seeking an Emergency Services Registered Nurse for our 3 Emergency Room's (Main ER, SWER, Belmar FSED) to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Position: Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Services - Float Pool Shift: Full Time Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians. With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the state’s first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also serves as the region’s neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area’s only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center. Over 150 facilities regularly transfer highly complex cases to Swedish. Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology. Additional information about the hospital is available at http://www.swedishhospital.com/.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for our Emergency Department Float Pool team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care within our 3 ER's. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- The Registered Nurse demonstrates advanced knowledge, skills and understands the unique aspects of the population served in the care of his/her patients
- Each service also requires specialized skills
- Delivers care based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient
- May rotate to areas other than his/her assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency
- Performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at SMC/SWER/Belmar ER
- Follows the criteria set forth by the HealthONE RN Super Pool criteria and must float between multiple facilities/campuses
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today! Recruiter contact: Kylie Dennis, Recruiter 720-391-6530 [email protected] We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
QualificationsPosition Requirements: Licensure/Certification/Registration:
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License (may work on a current RN compact license for the first 180 days of employment)
- Current BLS Certification (AHA), ACLS Certification (AHA), TNCC, and ENPC or PALS (AHA) required at time of hire
- CEN Required
- Graduate of a certified School of Nursing. BSN strongly preferred
- Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory and practice.
- Experience requirements are specific to positions and departments as appropriate
- Demonstrates good organizational skills
- Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the Values & Standards of Nursing Practice at SMC
- Displays appropriate judgment and problem solving skills
- Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.