Travel Nurse - Med/Surg RN - Memphis, TN
Travel Med/Tele (RN)
Experience Memphis, TN and enjoy your new adventure while bringing home over $2.1K a week !
- 12H hour Days or Nights
- 13 week contract
- OT after 36 hours!
- Offered Benefits (Dental, Vision and Medical)
- Insane Referal Program!
- TN Registered Nurses License
- 2 years recent Med Surg/tele RN expereince required
- Previous travel experience preferred
- BLS / ACLS required
Things to do in Tennessee
- Centennial Park
- National Civil Rights Museum
- Raddnor Lake
- Mount Le Conte
- Belle Meade Plantation
- Fall Creek Falls State Park
- Alum Cave Trail
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at [email protected]
Or you can call/text me at 726-267-0233 to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Compile and maintain patient database for PM ICD CRT remote monitor
- Preceptor and trainer for new device techs
- Oversight and review of device clinic follow up findings
- Review of diagnostic data and programming changes
- Oversight and management of TMC clinic schedules and schedule templates
- Review and implement policy for device standard of care in collaboration with EP’s MD’s