Travel Nurse RN - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $990 per week
Advantis Medical is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Dallas, Texas.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
The MICU RN manages the nursing care of critically ill patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- TX RN or Compact State Licensure
- BSN - Required
- ACLS and BLS
- 1-2 years of ICU experience.
- RN must have experience in managing high acuity patients, no LTACH patients.
- FTE # 45
- AT least 1 YEAR OF ICU experience in a hospital setting
Advantis Job ID #112932. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: ICU Nights $10k Sign-On DallasAbout Advantis Medical
Advantis Medical was recently ranked as a TOP 5 travel nurse by a healthcare career management platform. With over 2,000 open travel healthcare positions and offices in San Francisco, CA and Dallas, TX we are here to help facilitate your next adventure. Our team of leaders has over 100 years of staffing and recruiting experience that span several industries. We think Travelers are dreamers who make their desires for adventure a reality. Come join us…we love nurses!Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1