Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN - TCU
Overview: Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team at Interlude in Plymouth, Minnesota. We are currently hiring for:
- A Full Time, .8, Overnight schedule in Transitional Care (10:30p-7a).
- Vaccine - We encourage vaccination to protect each other; vaccination is free and encouraged but not mandated.
- Clean Air - New bipolar ionization technology safely cleans the air inside all of our buildings without the use of chemicals or unwanted byproducts.
- Physical Distancing & Masks - Spacious environments along with protocols around mask wearing and proper physical distancing enable community amenities and fellowship.
- Cleaning & Disinfection - Electrostatic sprayers, hand washing stations and/or hand sanitizer dispensers are at all entrances.
- Private Rooms - As a commitment to our superior resident experience, we offer over 95% private rooms in our care settings.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.