Travel RN - Registered Nurse: Step Down
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of nursing experience, with active RN license and BLS and/or ACLS (if required) certified by the American Heart Association.
About this Travel Assignment:
This "urgent need" travel contract is for a health system comprising of 4 hospital campuses located in beautiful Fort Myers, Florida. Your specific assigned hospital will be confirmed at the time of offer. The ideal RN Traveler must be/have: -willing to float to 4 hospital campus as needed -have immediate start date -willing to float to other units as needed Fort Myers is known for the breathtaking sunsets overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, deep sea fishing, golf and for it's sugar soft sand. It is located on the Southwest coast of the state. For more information, visit: https://www.fortmyers-sanibel.com/What makes Go Healthcare Staffing Different?
From the first conversation with your Go Recruiter to your last day of your assignment, you can tell we are a different travel nurse company. Simply put, we do everything to make you happy. We center our company around you, what you want and what you need. Each of our travel assignments must meet the criteria of offering what travel nurses want: generous pay packages, rewarding clinical experiences at exciting travel destinations. Next, we thoughtfully customized our Go Benefits to make sure we meet what travel nurses need on the road. That’s why your Go Benefits include:
- The convenience of weekly pay with direct deposit and payroll support available any time you need it
- Medical insurance for all of our travelers on day one of employment with GO Healthcare through Cigna
- Supplemental dental, vision, short term, and life insurance
- The most traveler-friendly compensation package you can find for meals, assignment incidentals and housing stipends
- Access to our dedicated Credentialing Specialist from the minute you join GO
- Communication "your way" - call, text or email at your time, your convenience.
Discover the Go Healthcare Staffing difference – we put nurses first! Are you ready to GO?
Let’s GO Travel, Nurses! Find out about all of our exciting travel assignments not listed here by calling 844-966-8773 or www.gohealthcarestaffing.com