Travel Emergency Room (RN), Springfield, MA
Shift Details:---Variable 12hr Shifts ( 12:00 AM-12:00 PM )
-------------------------36 hours per week
Apply for specific facility details.8 weeks; start ASAP; 36 hours per week; EOW 11a-11p alternating with 3p-3a
Our modern emergency department, with 38 exam rooms, is designed to treat you quickly and efficiently, using the very best in medical technology. Our team of board-certified Emergency Medicine physicians sees nearly 75,000 patients a year – a level of experience that translates into expert, high-quality care.
- At least 2+ years’ experience
- Either an Associate of Science or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ASN or BSN)
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed
- Valid Massachusetts license
ABOUT TRIAGE STAFFING
Triage Staffing is looking to place the best and brightest travel medical professionals in facilities across the country. Our staff is committed to building lasting, long-term relationships. Our recruiters work tirelessly to find our travelers the best placements—assignments that match our travelers’ skills sets and personal preferences.
Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Day One nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision and life
- A 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state's labor laws.