Respiratory Therapist (RT) / Travel / Respiratory Therapy
RT - Travel - New Hampshire
MAS Medical Staffing is seeking an Experienced Respiratory Therapist who will be responsible for treating patients with various conditions; this position will provide a wide range of expertise and career development.
MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry leading compensation packages and benefits, including:
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous housing stipends and housing assistance
- Health Insurance coverage
- Travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance & reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Loyalty Program - Earn even more $$$
- Recruiters on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone
MAS Medical Staffing has hundreds of diverse and rewarding positions throughout the country for Allied Health Professionals. Our clients are a mix of large, prestigious healthcare organizations and small, private facilities.
- Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy
- 1 plus years of experience as a RT preferred
- Must have active Respiratory Therapist license
- Night shift
If you are looking for a staffing agency that has your best interest at heart and a recruiter that will work 1 on 1 with you to find the best assignment available, please reach out to us today!