Experienced RN S-SurgiCenter-Crestview
The Crestview Hills Surgery Center is looking for qualified Surgical Nurse with experience circulating/scrubbing Orthopedic, Hand, Plastic, and General surgeries.The licensed registered nurse is a professional nurse who is responsible and accountable for providing evidence-based clinical care to designated patients utilizing the nursing process. This is accomplished by assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating care according to established ethical/cultural codes and standards of nursing practices and working collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams to achieve patient outcomes. The registered nurse is responsible to delegate tasks appropriately to other licensed and unlicensed health care team members.Demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with all patients, families, visitors and other employees regardless of cultural background.
DESIRABLEEducation, Credentials, Licenses:
- Graduate from accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice in the state of practice.
- Meets contact hour requirements for licensure, including all state-required courses.
- Focus of education promotes nurses’ ability to practice in clinical area assigned.
- BSN, clinical certification, specialized courses and MSN.
- Demonstrates knowledge of nursing theory, clinical practice standards, procedures, policies and competence in mathematical calculations associated with medication administration.
- Competent to independently perform safe nursing skills and procedures.
- Based on previous work experience, demonstrates proficiency in the performance of nursing practice as shown through the implementation of the nursing process.
- Successful completion of preceptorship and orientation to the facility and clinical area.
- Able to critically think and problem solve in routine and emergency situations.
- Prior experience as an RN, LPN, NA, Nurse Technician, and/or Clerical Coordinator.