RN TCU 4NW Florence (part-time)
The best nursing career is right here.
As a Registered Nurse at St. Elizabeth Healthcare you will be right here for our patients, their families and the community, providing comprehensive and compassionate care each and every day. That’s why we are committed to providing the right setting, resources and career advancement potential to reward your excellence. Join us and learn why many of our RNs say this is the best job they’ve ever had.
As one of our highly valued RNs, we’ll expect you to:
- Provide evidence-based clinical care and education to patients and families
- Work collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams to achieve patient outcomes
- Serve as the patient’s advocate and demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy
- Maintain your skills, knowledge and competencies
- Serve as a clinical resource for unit and new associates
We are looking for RNs with:
- A degree from an accredited School of Nursing
- License to practice in the state of Kentucky
- Contact hour requirements, including state-required courses
- Ability to think critically and solve problems in routine and emergency situations
- Excellent communication skills with patients and families
- BSN, clinical certification, specialized courses and MSN.
What makes us a place where you’ll thrive?
Recognition: All five of our hospitals have achieved Magnet designation and several have received the Beacon Award for Excellence.
Robust rewards: Our outstanding compensation and benefits program includes shift differentials, premium and on-call pay, yearly increases based on performance, gainsharing and much more.
Real balance: Our superior staffing model provides flexibility and allows us to work together to find the schedule that is best for your life.
Committed leadership: We support our nurses from the top down, through actions and not just words. Whatever challenges arise, St. Elizabeth’s leadership has our backs.
Nurse Residency Transition Program: Our ANCC-accredited program for new grads offers education, support and follow-up, including simulation, unit-based clinical experience and an assigned preceptor.
Outstanding growth: We are the area’s only healthcare system to have our own building for training and education, with a state-of-the-art Simulation Center. Our programs for nurses include a clinical ladder, nursing fellowships, cohort programs, certification and tuition reimbursement, continuing education and more.
About St. Elizabeth Healthcare
From the strength of our size to the quality of our care, St. Elizabeth has made a name for ourselves in the Tri-State region. With five hospitals, 9,000+ associates and 1,200+ physicians, we are one of the area’s most respected medical providers. As an employer, we’ve been acknowledged as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky. Take pride in the level of care we offer our community and discover the satisfaction that comes with working for a healthcare system that continues to strive for excellence in all areas.