Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room
DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the change! We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Corpus Christi Medical Center, Corpus Christi, TX Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 631- bed Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available. What you will do in this role:
- The Registered Nurse / Circulating Nurse assures the responsibility of planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care administered to surgical patients.
- The will have patient contact during the pre-, intre-, and immediate post-operative periods, monitor the activities of all operating room staff during the procedure to which he/she is assigned.
- Demonstrates clinical skills in surgery, and serves as charge nurse when assigned by Clinical Nurse Coordinator during regular scheduled hours and during on-call emergency situations.
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing, BSN preferred.
- Current licensure as an RN
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification required
- Minimum of 1 year trauma experience in operating room, this is Mon-Thurs evenings (3P-11P)
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, strong communication skills and leadership abilities.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.