Travel Labor and Delivery Nurse (L&D RN), Wisconsin
Shift Details:---8H Days ( 7:00 AM-3:00 PM )
-------------------------40 hours per week
Apply for specific facility details.
- At least 2+ years’ experience
- Either an Associate of Science or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ASN or BSN)
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed
- Valid Wisconsin license
- Equipment and preferred certifications: Clinical competence and experience in the care and management of target patient populations specific to area of employment. Requires current state of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or a Multi-state Nursing License from a participating state in the NLC
ABOUT TRIAGE STAFFING
Triage Staffing is looking to place the best and brightest travel medical professionals in facilities across the country. Our staff is committed to building lasting, long-term relationships. Our recruiters work tirelessly to find our travelers the best placements—assignments that match our travelers’ skills sets and personal preferences.
Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Day One nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision and life
- A 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state's labor laws.