Registered Nurse (RN) - Hospice Palliative Care RN - $39-45 per hour
AccentCare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Hospice Palliative Care RN for a nursing job in Austin, Texas.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Hospice Palliative Care RN
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Permanent
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Registered Nurse (RN) Hospice - Austin, Texas - $15,000 Bonus
Reports to: Director of Patient Care Services
As an RN Hospice you will:
- Complete an initial, comprehensive and ongoing comprehensive assessment of patient and family to determine hospice needs.
- Complete, maintain and submit accurate timely and relevant clinical notes regarding patient’s condition and care given.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentations Standards.
- Commit to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice nursing in the state of agency operation and possess and maintain current CPR certification
- Registered Nurse with minimum one (1) year of hospice experience
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, preferred
- Ability to work with and supervise hospice aides
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order
We are a national, post-acute care provider with over 45 years of industry experience and over 190 offices. Learn more about us at www.accentcare.com. About AccentCare
Your mission, our vision. Together we can Make A Difference!
AccentCare®, Inc. is among the nation’s largest and most respected post-acute healthcare providers. Over 50 years strong, we are relentless about innovation and uncompromising about patient-first care! Driven to provide the highest quality, evidence-based care, matched with a gracious, personalized experience. We never lose sight of our commitment to our patients, our communities and each other.
AccentCare is the 4th largest home health company in the nation with a history of care of over 50 years. We have more than 30,000 qualified professionals in over 242 offices who are dedicated to improving the quality of living. With advanced technologies, proprietary programs, and extensive training, our caring team members uphold our mission for over 200,000 patients and clients each year.Benefits
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Discount program