Clinical Nurse Coordinator Neuro
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator.
At Trident Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As Clinical Nurse Coordinator in our Neuro Unit, you will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high-quality, efficient care. You will model a commitment to the vision, mission and values of the organization to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes.What you will do in this role:
- You will ensure and deliver high-quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during your designated shift.
- You will collaborate with other members of the management team to direct, monitor and evaluate nursing care.
- You will assist with admission and discharge processes to ensure efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- You will manage all practical aspects of staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established productivity guidelines.
- You will provide recommendations related to interviewing, selecting, and training new staff.
- You will recommend and implement courses of action, including training and development, conflict resolution, personnel policy compliance, completion of performance evaluations and/or disciplinary actions to ensure a competitively superior organization.
QualificationsWhat qualifications you will need:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- At least one year of RN experience required
- An award-winning Heart Center
- The South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery
- The Trident Breast Care Center
- The Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic - the region’s only outpatient burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.