Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room
Earn amazing clinical experience in a fast-paced, high-volume hospital in the Saint Louis metro area.
Position: ER Registered Nurse RN
Join the future of work in healthcare with CareRev. Get per diem shifts sent right to your phone on the CareRev app. You decide when and where you want to work, and book your shifts in the app. We pay higher and faster than any company in the industry.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area and check out details on the facility. Get paid the highest rates in the industry and get paid fast!
This position is for an ultra-flex pool in Saint Louis. Must be available to pick up shifts in the Saint Louis metro area between locations with very short notice (2 hours before shift start time).
- Acute care experience within the past year.
- Minimum one-year full-time inpatient experience, including critical care. This doesn’t include school and clinicals.
- Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any case.
- Los Angeles Fire Card & Managing Assaultive Behaviors Certification Preferred
- Enjoy the pulse of emergency patients, rapid assessment, fluid resuscitation, difficult IV and IO access, sepsis protocol, acute pain medications, first-hand experience with ACLS for CVA and ACS
- ICU experience is a plus!
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), and Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer).
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.