Travel Nurse RN - Labor and Delivery - $1,625 per week
American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Labor and Delivery for a travel nursing job in Idaho Falls, Idaho.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse – Labor & Delivery - (LD RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1546.92 - 1704.77
- Labor & Delivery (L&D) RN needed for 330 bed Level 2 Trauma center using Meditech charting. Winner of the Beacon Award for Critical Care Excellence. - Southeastern ID, about 3 hours north of Salt Lake City. Idaho Falls was recently named to National Geographic's list of "100 Best Adventure Towns". - Visit nearby Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, Jackson Hole, and the world-class fishing on the Snake River.
Years of Experience: 2.
- Intermediate AWHONN, ACLS, NRP, BLS
- Current ID or Compact license
Natural beauty abounds in this eastern Idaho town, where Yellowstone and the Grand Teton National Parks are just a short drive away. Stay in town to enjoy the city's unique splendor with its superb views of the Snake River and the rapids that gave the town its name. With its low cost of living, plethora of outdoor activity and thriving economy, Idaho Falls is an ideal locale to call home.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Labor and delivery nurse, labor and delivery, LD, LD RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., postpartum, neonatal nurse, neonatal, L&D, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, hospital, maternity, labor-delivery
American Mobile Healthcare Job ID #. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Registered Nurse - LD Registered Nurse – Labor & Delivery - Travel - (LD RN).About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.