Travel Nurse - ER RN - Asheville, NC
Experience the vibrant art scene of Asheville North Carolina!
Travel ER Registered Nurse (RN) in Ashville North Carolina.
GHR Travel nursing is currently working to staff an ER Registered Nurse, $1900 Gross Pay, position for days/nights in Ashville North Carolina. Asheville is known as “Beer City USA”, with over 60+ breweries locally and nearby. Located near the Great Smoky Mountains, Blue Ridge Parkway, and Pisgah National Forest. A perfect travel assignment for the summer! Please see below for job details and apply today!
- $1900 Gross Pay
- Day/Nights Shifts Available
- 36 hours/week with OT pay after 36 hrs. worked
- Start Date: 6/14
- 13 Week Contract
- Active North Carolina State Registered Nurse License or Compact
- Minimum 2+ years of recent ER experience bedside in a US based hospital
- Certifications – (ACLS, BLS)
- Previous Travel RN experience preferred
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- GHR pays for all additional medical compliance required by facility
Additional: GHR Travel Nursing staffs all over the country. If this position is not for you, please reach out to inquire about other locations or different specialties.
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this or other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact:
Recruiting Manager: Amanda Giordano
Email: [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.