RN, Palliative Care
MPTF (Motion Picture & Television Fund) is a 100 year-old charitable organization dedicated exclusively to the health and well-being of entertainment industry workers and their families. MPTF provides social and charitable services, quality healthcare, senior care and services, and much more.
- Current CA RN license, BSN preferred.
- BLS certification
- Minimum 5 years of RN experience and 2-3 years of experience as a palliative care nurse
- Certified as a Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse preferred.
This position is responsible for the delivery of quality patient care in Palliative Care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. The RN is responsible for delivering nursing care to Palliative Care patients based on established clinical practice standards. Will collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
Thorough knowledge of the following:
- Nursing theory, techniques, principles, and practice, with focus on palliative care
- Regulatory compliance standards
- All privacy and confidentiality laws
- Nursing policies and procedures
- Medical-legal and consent standards
- Operation of basic medical equipment
- Ability to efficiently enter, review, and retrieve information from the electronic medical record
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with other professionals
We offer a unique and professional environment. website: www.mptf.com
Equal Opportunity Employer