Registered Nurse ICU
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Intensive Care RN today with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At OPRMC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- 25 Bed Unit.
- Level 2 Trauma Center providing care to medical, surgical, neuro, cardiac and trauma patients.
- Cohesive teamwork, opportunity to be trained and developed by top notch nurses, educators, mentors and physicians.
- Under the general direction of the Director or Manager, the RN coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
- The Nurse in 650/ICU provides care for newborn/pediatric patients between 2 weeks to 11 years of age; adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older. Adaptable and flexible with the ever changing acuity and census. Assignments may change according to the census or change of acuity in the patient.
QualificationsWhat Qualifications You Will Need:
- Graduate of school of nursing required.
- Current Kansas RN licensure required. Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation. Current BCLS certification required. ACLS certification required within 3-6 months of hire. Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Minimum one year RN experience on a Medical Surgical Unit or Telemetry.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.