RN PED - Travel Nurse
We're looking for Pediatric RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Madison, WI. The right RN should have 1-2 years' recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a Pediatric Travel Nurse, you will provide preventative and acute care to children and adolescents in all settings. Pediatric RNs should have experience and skill caring for patients of all ages and providing support to patients' family members.
As a PED Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Provide age-appropriate care to patients.
- Help patients to be comfortable with examination and procedures.
- Perform physical, medical and diagnostic tests.
- Assess for critical signs and symptoms in the pediatric and adolescent patient populations.
- Assist treating physician during examination, treatment and procedures.
- Provide information, education and support to patients' family members.
2 years PEDS acute care including at least 1 travel assignment and experience in an Academic Level 1 hospital. Patient types include Hematology, Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant, Neuro and ENT. BLS, PALS and Chemo certifications are required