Emergency Room RN - Registered Nurse
Supplemental Health Care is seeking Emergency Room RNs in Missouri for a 13-week assignment at a partnering hospital.
With our extensive local office network across the United States and our national support structures, you can trust that Supplemental Health Care will be there when you need us. Whether it's local assignments close to home or options across the state or country, Supplemental Health Care can help find the nurse contracts that work best for you. Named Best in Staffing based on real feedback from our working RNs, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be a partner to every nurse we work with.
Emergency Department / Emergency Room RN Contract Details:
- 13-week contract with the possibility of extension
- Travel Nurses Welcome
- The Emergency Room Nurse will provide care in emergency situations with patients experiencing trauma, injury, or other conditions
- The RN will work in a fast-paced environment and will be expected to independently recognize life-threatening problems and provide treatment as necessary
- The RN will also conduct admissions, triage, and discharges
How to apply:
If you'd like more detail on these Emergency Room RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now. Our team is standing by to respond as quickly as possible.
- Insurance: Our health, dental, and life insurance programs provide the variety, flexibility, and coverage options you desire to meet your ends today, tomorrow, and in the future.
- Supplemental University: Our online learning portal is dedicated to helping you meet your personal and professional learning requirements. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Share the Care: Great nurses know great other great nurses. That's why Supplemental Health Care offers the Share the Care referral program to help you earn money the way you prefer. Choose between a one-time payout or
- MO RN License
- American Heart Association BLS
- 2 years of recent nursing experience