Travel Nurse RN - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $1,520 per week
Triage Staffing is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Randallstown, Maryland.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
TaleMed Job ID #. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined.About Triage Staffing
At Triage, we prefer to be real. Real about expectations—both ours and yours. Real about how a decision you make today could affect your tomorrows. Real about how compensation actually works. Real about how great—or grating—your next supervisor may be.
Being real allows everyone at Triage to be ready. Ready to serve you with real honesty. So if that gig near the ocean is really no day at the beach, or that third shift comes with a second-class rate, we tell you. So you can be ready, too.
We staff all five major divisions of acute care—nursing, lab, radiology, cardiopulmonary and rehab therapy, offering:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- One point of contact for both travelers and facilities (per division)
- A reliable recruiter who's got your back throughout your entire assignment
- In-house compliance and accounting specialists
- A clinical liaison team available 24/7 to offer medical and professional support and career development
- A mentoring program that is run and managed by actual clinicians—yeah, you read that right
- And more (because of course there’s more)
Are we the biggest? No. Are we the best? That’s rather subjective, but we’re trying to be. Will we work like hell to get you as close to your idea of heaven as possible? Yes. Yes, we will.
- Day One comprehensive, nationwide insurance plans for health, vision and dental and life—including a HSA option Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible Facility cancelling protection—your time is money on and off-the-clock Guaranteed hours Weekly paychecks via direct deposit Earned vacation bonuses for time worked Paid holidays Employee assistance program (EAP)—your mental health is important, too Continuing education, certification and licensing reimbursement Workers comp—because accidents happen Top-rated professional liability insurance Company provided housing options Referral bonus—$750 in your pocket after they’ve completed a 13-week assignment