Registered Nurse - Emergency Department
Eisenhower Medical Center
Job Title: Registered Nurse – Emergency Department
Located in Southern California, Eisenhower Medical Center is a not-for-profit hospital seeking an experienced Emergency Nurse. Please visit EisenhowerCareers.com to learn more information and apply.
The Emergency Nurse must meet the following job requirements:
- CA Registered Nurse
- American Heart Association BLS or ACLS and PALS certification
The Emergency Nurse responsibilities include:
- Possessing and demonstrating clinical knowledge and skills appropriate for the care of the Emergency Department patient
- Uses the nursing process to plan, direct, and coordinate care for a safe patient experience often involving multiple interventions and conscious sedation
- Communicates with patient, family, physicians, and ancillary departments
- Contributes to department budget by cost effective use of time and supplies
Eisenhower is proud to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A generous benefits package and matched retirement plan
- Health and wellness programs
About Eisenhower Medical Center:
Near Palm Springs, California, our vibrant community offers an enviable lifestyle including affordable housing, minimal traffic, world-class dining and shopping, and year round recreational activities. Additionally, Eisenhower Medical Center is less than two hours away from sandy beaches and mountain resorts.
At Eisenhower Medical Center, we offer a progressive environment with an emphasis on individual growth and advanced medical practices seldom seen in other hospitals. As a not-for-profit and comprehensive health care institution located in Southern California, we are the proud recipient of the 2009 Distinguished Hospital award for Excellence™ by HealthGrades® and the Advisory Board’s 2013 Excellence in Employee Engagement Award.
Located on 130 acres in Rancho Mirage, we offer our community a 540-bed acute care hospital with telemetry, critical care and medical/surgical floors. We also have a multitude of specialty centers including The Betty Ford Center, The Barbara Sinatra Children’s Center and The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences.
Eisenhower is renowned for its Centers of Excellence in Orthopedics, ranked #1 in California for Joint Replacement three years in a row (2008, 2009 & 2010) in HealthGrades®, as well as its Centers of Excellence in Cardiovascular, Neuroscience and Oncology. Eisenhower Medical Center was also recently voted “The Top 20 Most Beautiful Hospitals” by Soliant Health, and fosters a respectful, supportive and friendly work environment.
Come JOIN our TEAM! To apply for a position now please visit EisenhowerCareers.com.
Like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/EisenhowerCareers